Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Complete nonsense. Writers block sucks.

For Donella, the girl with glasses who puts me in my place.




I haven’t felt like doing this much lately, I mean I want to but when I sit down there is nothing there anymore. I mean how many times can I write about being lonely and sad because she left? It gets boring after awhile. I’m doing a hell of a lot better then I was a few months back. I sort of miss how I was back then. There is a certain comfort in being sad. I didn’t care how I looked when I went to work; I lost a lot of weight because I refused to eat. I lived like a hermit, all hairy and probably smelly. Now I’ve been taking care of myself, cleaning up the apartment, making a half assed attempt at talking to people.

The lithium has really helped a lot. I was against taking it for years, and basically destroyed my marriage because of it. I don’t know if you’ve ever lived with someone who is Bi-polar, but we are not the easiest people to get along with. I’ve been getting out more. I’ve been spending more time with my sister.



See, this is terrible. I shouldn’t have written this.



Cheers,



James

1 comment:

maginnis73 said...

Fuck it, not everything you write is going to be gold. As long you still enjoy it, and feel better once it's been said.