Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I ain't no rat.

A lot of my friends are becoming overly concerned with my social life. I know they mean well, and they are just concerned, but it’s becoming rather annoying. So here is all I’m going to say.




Yes, I am dating someone.

Yes, it’s going well.

No, I will not tell you who she is.

No, I will not tell you what we do.

No, I will not tell you if she’s local or not.

No, I will not tell you how often we talk to each other.

No, I wont tell you if we text each other.

No, I won’t tell you if she has a Facebook page to see.



What we do, who she is, and where she lives are between us.



What we do is secret, our secret.



I have told very few people about us, and I plan on keeping it that way.

All you need to know is that I consider myself lucky to have met her. She made me smile again. She believes in me.



Cheers,



James

No comments: