Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stop bitching about the weather. It's July, it's supposed to be hot.

Let’s clear up a few things.


I am not depressed from my last dating partner leaving. I’m bummed because she’s moving. Not depressed. She brought me into her family and made me feel comfortable. I will miss her because I liked talking to her and hanging out with her kids. I am still a little sad because of my divorce. 12 years is a long time to just get over with and move on.



The truth is I’m fine. I feel disconnected because that’s just who I am.



Let’s move on.



More things I’ve been called recently.



A placebo

Surrogate

Platonic boyfriend

Therapist

Distraction

Replacement

Loving

Caring

Warm

Nice



Basically I’m a mental prostitute. I’m cool with that.

1 comment:

Just Getting Started said...

I love that you have become "a mental prostitute"... now you just need to charge for your services ;-)