Thursday, July 1, 2010

That joke wasn't funny

Last night another friend and I decided to play a joke on our friends. We told them all that we were now a couple. I immediately realized that it was a bad idea. All my friends started writing, texting and calling me with congratulations and best wishes. They were all so happy for me, I felt like a dick knowing that I was going to have to tell them it was a joke.


As for her, we talked and played up the couple thing with each other. Something popped in my head. I liked her. Much more then I have any right too. There is no possible way we could ever get together and be more then just friends.

She is pretty much the exact opposite of me, which is a good thing. So, today I will try to keep those thoughts out of my head.



Too my friends, sorry for the bad joke, next time it will be real.

2 comments:

sloan said...

Hey don't feel too bad. I have a huge crush on her too! I was even a bit jealous when I thought you had hooked up...

Anonymous said...

not so anonymous anymore says....

No ill vibes intended, I still think it was fun, but then again I have a dark and twisted sense of humor.

....it is a nice reminder to LIGHTEN UP...sometimes people take fb WAY TOO Seriously....

furthermore, we DO have a relationship... a fantastically open and supportive friendship that I value dearly.

And I agree to disagree, we are not so much opposites (except for the whole x y chromosome thing)

@Sloan Grooowwwlpurrrr