Friday, January 15, 2010

And that's all she wrote. So long everyone.

I had to take a drug test at work because of my weight loss. I lost a lot of weight and have more energy then I did before, so I must be doing drugs.


I woke up in a bad mood. I had a bad night. It happens whenever the kids come over. I start thinking about her and everything. It’s weird now though, it’s not so much love and missing, but anger and jealousy. I don’t like feeling that way. I’d rather be sad then angry and jealous. I don’t even know what I’m jealous of, how quickly she moved on, the fact that this seemed so easy for her? What is it? I guess that’s part of dealing with a loss.

I think I’m getting over it. I think I’ve come along way since this started.





I think I’m drying up. I don’t want to write this anymore. It’s become a chore. It’s not fun anymore. I was stupid to think I could do this everyday. I was bound to loose interest in it like I do with everything I start.



So long everyone.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

shaunna said...

don't force it, dont' do it if it's becoming a chore. but it's here if you're struck with inspiration or a need to release.

sloan said...

Oh for Pete's sake, Verne, does it have to be All or Nothing?!

Write when you feel like writing. I read all sorts of blogs that aren't updated daily. Even the ones that are being paid! (Hell, I can't even read them EVERY day).

I will miss the stories though - you have a gift for storytelling.

What about all the fantastic shit you used to make up as a kid? If you weren't pigeon holed in to writing only about you, you may find new inspiration.

Be careful with the 'not finishing what I start' thing. It's something many of are guilty of, but seriously, what was your plan? Blog every day until I die? Until I'm discovered? Just write when and what you want.

Ignore all these assholes that harass and harangue you in the comments section What do they know?! ;-)

Hope to see you here again, but if not, be proud of the work you have done. It ruled!