Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve.

I stink
I'm tired.
My arm is covered in marker.
I got some new art for the walls.
I've been wearing the same clothes since 6 am 12/31/09.
My mouth taste like a sewer.
I had a fucking blast.

Here's to the new year. A year of rebuilding, a year of finding myself, a year of new connections.
I will be optimistic this year. I am looking forward to each new day and the adventures it brings. I am looking forward to meeting new people and trying new things. I am done sitting and feeling sorry for myself. People like me, hell, people love me. These people are my inspiration to go on each day. Whether they are old friends or new, I thank each and everyone of you for your support and help.

2 comments:

shaunna said...

i hope you got a nap in there somewhere? i just did ;)
i think we started 2010 out with a solid start! Loved it!!!

sloan said...

Sounds great! Here's to 2010! *clink*