Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A sunny afternoon.

I gave up trying to force myself into a good mood today. Too much bullshit going on at work, I try not to let it get to me but it does. Everybody here is bitchy today. I guess it’s coming back to work from a long break that does it. I’m trying hard to remain positive and keep in good spirits but it’s still pretty hard. I can’t let the bastards get me down.




All I want is a cup of coffee and a cigarette.



I have learned one of the drawback to doing this, I feel like I must share absolutely everything. As soon as I do something I want to immediately write about no matter how small it is. No matter how boring it is, I want to jot it down. I suppose I just want to feel like I accomplished something, some boring ass record of my life.

2 comments:

maginnis73 said...

Don't write for other people, write for yourself.

sloan said...

Tough day in my world today too. All through my facebook feeds, that seemed to be the vibe. Makes sense, I guess.

I find myself thinking in status updates and blog posts more than I'd like to admit.

Hope you went with coffee and skipped the ciggy, but I wouldn't hold it against ya!