Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three unrelated topics

01/12/2010



One of the reasons I picked my apartment was because it’s so close to the Port of Long Beach. I love listening to the ships come into the harbor and blow their horns. It reminds me of being a kid in San Pedro. I guess its a little happy memory from my childhood before everything turned to crap.

This morning I changed my mind. I’m used to hearing a ship come in late at night and it doesn’t usually bother me. At 4:30 I was awaken by a horn. Every two minutes for a half hour they blasted the horn. I couldn’t go back to sleep. I laid there listing to that damn horn. Happy memory shattered.



My friend sent me a box of cookies. I never got them. She checked the tracking and it said the package was left on my doorstep on the 23rd of December. I live in a secure building. It’s locked up all day and night. That means someone in my building took my cookies. Bastards, I hope you feel stupid when you opened the box to see what you could pawn and found cookies.



One my favorite things to do for Dawn, was to make her mix cd’s of music she may like. I would spend hours going through my music collection trying to find the right mix. I don’t get to do this anymore. I miss doing it.

I decided that anyone who wants a cd can have one. I love putting them together. I love exposing people to new music. If you want one, let me know. No two will be the same. Each one will be different and personalized. So, if you want one, hit me up on my Facebook page.



Cheers,

James

1 comment:

sloan said...

Oh no on the early morning annoyances! (I used to feel the same when we lived next to the train tracks).

I would love a cd of music I have never heard. I will hit you up on fb!
(If the offer hasn't expired).