Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More about me ( I am hell bent on telling everything about me)

Woke up groggy as usual, but in a good mood. Had a cup of coffee and hit the road.


I don’t feel like writing a story today so, you get more random facts.



Whenever I would get sick, my mom would say god was punishing me



My dad and grandpa would take me fishing on boats out of San Pedro. They would get drunk. Once they got drunk and left for home while I was still on the boat. The crew gave me a hamburger and I waited with them till dad came and got me.



I went to the nurse’s office one time. She put the thermometer in my mouth. I bit the thermometer and broke it. My mouth was filled with mercury and broken glass. The nurse came back in and I spit it out. She asked if I swallowed any of it. I told her no and she sent me back to class.



My friend’s parents were always away. We would go to his house to play. We had a bunch of smoke bombs. We decided to light them in the house. The house filled up with blue smoke. We ran away and the fire department showed up. He got in trouble and told his mom and dad that me and our friend Bill did it.



I started school a year late. I don’t know why. I was always a year older then everybody. They thought I had flunked a grade.



I used to have to clean up the dog shit. The people behind us had a pool. They never invited us to swim so I would use the shovel and toss the dog shit over the fence into the pool.



I don’t know how to swim and I have no intention of doing so.



My uncle taught me how to cast my fishing line. We were standing on the riverbank, I cast the line. The hook caught my dad in the shoulder. He was down the hill from us so I didn’t see him. I felt the hook catch. My uncle started yelling “Reel it in Verne! You caught a big one!” I started yelling “daddy! I caught a whale!” My dad backed up the bank yelling for me to stop.



A desert tortoise would show up at my backyard gate every morning. I would feed him dog food.



On my first date with a girl named Katie, I rear ended another car.



I took a girl to a hockey game one. In between periods I told her I liked her. She asked if I wanted some popcorn and left to get some.



I made a t-shirt that said I am not cool. Everyone told me it was cool. I told them no it’s not.



I used to make flyers for my fake band.

I fell down a small waterfall in Lytle creek.



I was so hungry that once I stole a can of spam.



I found a bunch of coyote skulls in the desert. I gave them to people for Christmas.



The first time I got drunk, I told Beth I love her and threw up on her feet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the random facts James.

shaunna said...

omg, that fishing story where you hooked your Dad gave me the biggest laugh. thanks for these blog posts... i really can't start the day without reading them!

Stacy Kay said...

You through poop in Doug's pool? I use to swin in that pool!!

damagedgoods said...

Stacy the pool poop was before I had moved to our street. You were safe.

Anonymous said...

I love your random thoughts...