Monday, December 7, 2009

Aww man, that ain't cool

Rain. I hate the rain in LA. People loose there fucking minds on the road when it rains. Everybody slows to a crawl.




This morning I checked my email. It’s filled with people claiming to be her friends. They call me scum fuck liar. They say that she is happier now with him then I could ever make her. She is in love and I’ll never have her back. They claim to have read my blog. Said it’s filled with lies. If they did read this, they would know I won’t say a bad word about her. It’s all missing and pining away crap.



I know she would never do that. She is a sweet person who would never try to hurt me like that. These people took it upon themselves to try and hurt me. Mission accomplished.



I don’t know these people and I shouldn’t let it get to me. It’s still new and it stung is all.

1 comment:

sloan said...

Slower is better in the rain. SoCal folks don't have much practice driving in this stuff and our roads are so oily.

Here let me get down off my soap box. I have to anyway - there's another flatlander gone off the road driving too fast in the snow...;-)

I wonder how people justify themselves being mean. I'm sure they do, I just can't imagine it.

*hugs*