Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Smashing Skulls. Get it yet? ( you know who you are)


A few weeks after my break up, my ex emailed someone from my past, even though I told her not to. She told her that we had split up and that I could use a friend. She started calling and emailing me. I didn’t want to be friends with this person. I wrote back and called because I was lonely and sad. The calls became more frequent. I would get text at three in the morning, drunken phone calls, and long rambling email conversations between her and other people that she would forward to me. Whenever I would get on of these forwarded emails, I would let the other people that it was sent to me.


She would call and complain that ghost where attacking her and I should move out there to save her. I talked to her to be nice. I listened to her stories of dating different men and how she would never be able to talk to them the way she could talk to me. She would tell me I had pretty eyes. I was flattered, but still I only wanted a friend. She told me she loved me. I decided right then that I needed to stop talking to her.

I only wanted a friend, someone to talk to, someone to help kill the time and loneliness. If I had wanted a relationship, it would not have been her. I tried dropping hints. It didn’t work. Yesterday morning I had another forwarded email from her. This time it was between some cop and her. I alerted the cop that she sent me the letter. He thanked me for informing him; he told me she could get in a lot of trouble for this. I told him that was not my intention. I just wanted to warn him.

I wrote her an email. I told her we can not be friends and stated the reasons why. Her first response was “I love you, please don’t do this to me.” She called and left a message. I deleted it without listening. This morning, another email, she was going on as though nothing happened. I had to respond with don’t ever contact me again. I don’t care what you do; just leave me the fuck out of your life.

I had tried being nice, now I’ll be blunt and mean. Going by her track record, everyone I know will now be getting emails from her filled with horrible lies about me. Just warning you all.

No comments: