Thursday, December 3, 2009

She-Deleter

Today is her birthday. I will not call, I will not write. It's the first birthday in twelve years that I will not be at her side.
Moving on.


Another cool little chat session last night.

Moving on.

I've decided to search deeper into my history. There has got to be the answers I'm looking for somewhere back there. I want to find out who I really am. I want to know what shaped me and made me the person I am today.

I'm on the guest list for a show tomorrow night. It's a plus one. I'll go alone.

My birthday present to myself this year is getting her name covered up on my arm. I will have some new/old friends with me. I like the symbolism in that.

2 comments:

sloan said...

Current vibe: healthy.
Have a good birthday. Save the sads for another day!

Anonymous said...

"They" say in the first 5 years of life, a child is molded into the person they will be... I thought of this alot last night after reading your blog..and thought of myself as well. You might find your answers there.