Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tina

1989-




Tina was beautiful. Tina was my friend. Tina was my girlfriend for a short time. She had beautiful long brown hair and big blue eyes. When she hugged you it felt like you were the only guy on earth. Her family was very progressive. She could do whatever she wanted. Her parents just wanted to see her happy. They would feed me when I would visit. They let me crash on the couch if it was getting late; they were worried about me walking home late at night.

Tina and I would write little coded messages back and forth that only we would understand. We would watch movies holding hands on the couch. It was a nice two weeks.

She broke up with me. No reason was given. I avoided her for a few months. We had a lot of mutual friends so sooner or later I would see her again. I ended up at her house for a party her parents were having for the 4th of July. We talked for hours. It was nice to be her friend.

Every one had gone home. Every time I tried to leave she would ask me to stay a little longer. We started kissing. I don’t know who initiated it but we made out like never before. Her hands were all over me. She grabbed my hand and out it in her shirt. We explored each others bodies. We had sex on the half pipe in her backyard. .



2009

Phone rings. It’s a number I don’t recognize. I don’t answer. I check my voice mail later. “Happy fathers day James. I love you.” It’s Tina. I call the number back. It just rings.

No comments: