Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My friends. A love letter to you.

I come across as “poor me” all the time. I talk about being lonely and sad, tales of youth and alienation. It’s true, I am lonely. I am sad. I lived with my family for thirteen years and am in a situation totally new to me.  But I am not alone. I have a lot of friends. I have some new friends, old friends; people I never knew were friends. Hell even Jr. High super crush is my friend. These people would do anything for me. If I need to call anyone, they will talk. If I am feeling down, they will always try to pick me up. Everyone of them has encouraged me to do this. I don't know what I would have done without your support the past few months. The fact that you like what I'm doing means so much to me. I don't think I can ever repay you guys.




Terrance, Shaunna, Carlos, Sloan, Amanda, Stacy, Don, Janna and everybody else.



Thank you all.

You guys are awesome.

2 comments:

shaunna said...

so are you James, it's good to get the chance to finally be your friend.

sloan said...

Cheers to friends!